IIT | REGISTRATION POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- All registrations are processed online through www.irvine-institute.org
- Early registration is highly recommended; classes may close early if filled or get cancelled for low enrollment.
- Seminar fees must be pre-paid by one of the following methods: check, money order, VISA or Mastercard. P.O.s are not accepted.
- A $50.00 fee will be charged on any checks returned for insufficient funds.
- Manuals are shipped to registrants at the time their enrollment or order is processed. If there is not enough time to ship before the start of seminars, manuals can either be picked up the first day of seminars or earlier at 16275 Laguna Canyon Road #110.
- IIT reserves the right to accept registrations and may reject applications from troublesome candidates.
- Both archived and web-casted classes may be subjected to technical difficulties beyond our control. No refunds will be given for minor technical problems, and IIT will do everything in IIT’s power to correct the problems as fast as possible.
Guaranteed Pass Policy
- IIT guarantees that students will pass the exam if they attend seminars and receive a Certificate of Completion. Students who fail the exam the first time they take it will be given free access to archives for one year. Students may also re-enroll in the same seminar at a reduced rate. Please see the Repeat of Seminar policy for more.
Repeat of Seminar Policy
- If you have taken the seminar within a two year window, you may re-enroll in the same seminar for selected sessions for $60.00 per day on a space available basis. No manuals or Certificate of Completion will be given to those who repeat the seminar.
- Any cancellation of a seminar must be made, in writing, before the first class meeting and is subject to a 25% processing charge that will be deducted from the refund of the seminar fee.
- No refunds will be issued after the manuals have been distributed and the seminar has begun. Students can choose to attend the same seminar the following semester it is offered if they are unable to attend the initial seminar they registered for.
- No refunds will be processed 90 days past the registration date.
- Low enrollment seminars may be cancelled.
Changes to Schedule
- Although it is not our desire to change schedules, due to circumstances beyond our control, there exists a possibility of a schedule change. In the event of such a change, we will make every effort to notify participants in advance.
- Registrants assume the responsibility of calling the office to find out if changes have occurred if they are absent.
Certificate of Completion
- Participants are required to sign the attendance record for every class session to document their participation in the course.
- A Certificate of Completion will be awarded at the end of the seminar. Each registrant must attend the required number of class meetings as shown below, and must return a completed class evaluation at the end of the seminar in order to receive the certificate.
Book Return Policy
- Any book returns must be claimed within 15 days of shipment arrival. Claims for shortages or damage must be made within 5 days of receipt of merchandise.
- All books must be returned (either brought back directly to IIT or shipped back prepaid) in new, resalable condition within 15 days. No refunds will be given for books already opened from the original packaging, damaged, used, or marked up in any way.
- A copy of a sales receipt, paid invoice, or other proof of purchase must accompany the shipment of all returns. Unauthorized returns will be delayed in processing and may not be accepted for credit and/or may get returned to the customer.
- All book returns are subject to a restocking fee of 25% of the original selling price.
- All information supplied by participants will be maintained for a period of seven years. No release of any information will be done without the expressed written consent of the participant.
- Switching between classes is not allowed. “Loaner” manuals are not available.
- Videotaping and/or audio recording are prohibited.
Hours of Operation
- All weekend classes are from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- Complimentary coffee breaks are from 10:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. Lunch breaks are from 12 noon to 1 p.m.
- Parking is allowed only in designated spaces around the office of the Irvine Institute of Technology. Cars parked illegally in other spaces will be towed at the owner’s expense.
General Information & Disclaimer
- The lectures presented in the series, as well as the manuals and lecture materials provided, represent the opinions of various professionals as a resource for those taking examinations and so do not represent the official position taken by the agencies that administer and grade the examinations. The professionals who lecture, or those who prepare the solutions, or the editor, or the publisher are in no way responsible for the failure of registrants in the exam, or liable for errors or omissions in the solutions, or in the way they are interpreted by the registrants or others.
- All seminars are held at the Irvine Institute of Technology: 16275 Laguna Canyon Road #110, Irvine, CA 92618.